Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo codes missing when changing device

(Topic created on: 12-03-2024 08:13 PM)
AlanK44
Journeyman
Options

I recently switched to the S24 Ultra and to my horror I see that all the promo codes I had are gone. Probably had 7 promo codes for 20% off some product categories, but now they're all gone. The promotional codes are not linked to a mobile phone, but to my Samsung account. Anyone experienced something similar?

Jag bytte nyligen till S24 Ultra och till min stora fasa ser jag att alla kampanjkoder som jag hade är borta. Hade säkerligen 7 kampanjkoder på 20% rabatt på vissa produktkategorier, men nu är alla borta. Kampanjkoderna är ju inte knutna till en mobiltelefon, utan till mitt Samsungskonto. Någon som varit med om något liknande?

11 REPLIES 11
AlanK44
Journeyman
Options
Please explain in more detail what you mean. I am using the same email address.
0 Likes
Indulis
Apprentice
Options

With that information, I trying explain that if you change the e-mail address for your profile on your phone (in the user settings) or in the Samsung web store, then the bonus points and coupons remained invisible to me (disappeared). When, in my case, I returned the old profile email address, then everything was as before. This also happens if the phone is registered in a different region. Or a phone for a different region is being used with a customer profile originally registered in a different country/region. For example, Promo codes are Swedish, but you want to use them on a phone from the USA.

0 Likes