Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo codes missing when changing device

(Topic created on: 12-03-2024 08:13 PM)
AlanK44
Journeyman
Options

I recently switched to the S24 Ultra and to my horror I see that all the promo codes I had are gone. Probably had 7 promo codes for 20% off some product categories, but now they're all gone. The promotional codes are not linked to a mobile phone, but to my Samsung account. Anyone experienced something similar?

Jag bytte nyligen till S24 Ultra och till min stora fasa ser jag att alla kampanjkoder som jag hade är borta. Hade säkerligen 7 kampanjkoder på 20% rabatt på vissa produktkategorier, men nu är alla borta. Kampanjkoderna är ju inte knutna till en mobiltelefon, utan till mitt Samsungskonto. Någon som varit med om något liknande?

8 REPLIES 8
Ham0deh
Pioneer
Options
Oh, same problem here 😕. I didn't post about this issue, cuse i thought all my kampanjkoder had expired.
AlanK44
Journeyman
Options
I am absolutely certain that none of the codes have expired. I think that Samsung needs to fix this A.S.A.P.
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hello @AlanK44 

Added English since we have users from all Scandinavian countries here. Have you contacted our support about this? Here is info to the Swedish support: https://www.samsung.com/se/support/contact/#contactinfo 

/Emmi
AlanK44
Journeyman
Options
I have, but to no avail. They have no clue as to who I should be talking to in this regard.
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

I see @AlanK44 

Some benefits and campaigns are only visible depending on your phone. For example, if you have a S24 campaigns and benefits related to Flip will not be visible, and vice versa.

Some campaigns are also connected to when you connected your device to Members, and if you connect a new device, the lifecycle starts over. For example, in month 1 in the lifecycle could be a campaign/voucher with 20% off accessories and in month 6 in the lifecycle there is other offers.

In the Members app, scroll down to Benefits and press the arrow to see all benefits and campaigns available. The first view is limited:

Members Benefits.jpg

Is this what you mean, or what exactly have disappeared?

/Emmi
AlanK44
Journeyman
Options
This is what I mean. 1710352203228.jpg
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Ok thanks for sharing a print screen @AlanK44 - I will send this internally to see if we can find out what have happened. Meanwhile, could you send me your name and email (linked to your Samsung/Members account) in a PM to me?

/Emmi
tibsu18
Explorer
Options

Hey @AlanK44 👋🏻 and everyone!

I found this answer most useful.

Things are just like this person says. 

** -tibsu18 **

-tibsu18