Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Tester

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 07:46 PM)
Unique00
First Poster
Options

How can I become a product tester for Samsung? I only use Samsung and want to show how much better it is from Apple lolz.

6 REPLIES 6
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Unique00. I appreciate you taking the time to post, and it's great to see your passion for Samsung. Thanks! 😍

Samsung receives a very high number of requests all year round. We have already sent out devices to testers, and have a fixed budget. Because of this, we cannot meet any additional requests for product testing positions.

Any further testing opportunities will be shared on our Social Media pages or Careers Centre, found here: 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/aboutsamsung/careers/careers-center/

djfox
Student
Options

as I am disabled I would like to test your products please as I trust what you make

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@djfox 

Please follow the advice given by @PaulM1 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_grQxPUx
First Poster
Options

Ik maak nu al gebruik van vele samsung producten zoals: oortjes, telefoon en televisie en het lijkt me ook leuk om andere producten uit te proberen maar ik weet niet hoe.

0 Likes
djfox
Student
Options

The battery has blown and nearly set my bed room on fire due to this.

0 Likes
gerardrussell1228
First Poster
Options

hi i would likw to become a product tester for samsung as i have been using a samsung device for more than 15 years ....s2,s3,s8plus,note 3,s10 plus,s9 and s21ultra please i have been loyal

0 Likes