Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Product Is Already Registered

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 03:23 AM)
centralohioguy
Journeyman
Options

I got a new S21 Plus, went to type in the IMEI to register the phone, and it came back as 'already registered.'  So does that mean this phone was returned or something?  I suspect it maybe was, because it's easily the slowest phone I've ever had, barely connects to data or internet, and wanted to ask for some help.  Does anybody know why it says this was already registered?

0 Likes
Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
centralohioguy
Journeyman
Options

I actually tried to register on the Samsung website.  Another forum member informed me our phones are automatically registered when we order from the Samsung website, so that's a relief.

0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I'm sure the note 20 ultra has two IMEI numbers because it's capable of carrying two SIM cards just like the S21 and S20 ultra and S10 and quite a lot of devices do it when I was registering my S21 regret it would not accept the first MEI number that was listed I had to give it a number two to trying to tell me the first one I was entering was invalid so I put the second one in straight away went through
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
it won't it for somebody else to sign into the device door on their Samsung account and it is no longer listed under your devices and I was on about the pre-order promotion I would not say my claim was accepted until I put a valid imei number in I tried many methods of entering the first one got a second opinion and someone else to try it invalid that is not a valid number is what I kept on getting tried MEI number to work first time strange
0 Likes
Afro_T
First Poster
Options

Hi. Is there a way to see, on the website, all the Samsung products I have registered with my account? ...and just to be clear, I do not want to use the app.

0 Likes
Albertmeyn
First Poster
Options

It worked like a charm. Thanks a ton. I have been facing this issue for sometime 

0 Likes