Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Problems with Customer Service

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 03:15 PM)
ml2021
Student
Options

l am wondering if anyone has had problems getting in touch with Samsung management? I have had a problem since 14 December and still waiting for my issue to be responded to. 

The products are good but the customer care is very very very poor.

Any comments and support is much appreciated. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@ml2021: Sorry to hear that you've had some trouble getting through to us. Our Technical Support Teams can be contacted by following the link below and clicking on the relevant option, or you can reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter for further assistance. If you have a technical issue, then please feel free to post a topic right here on the Community forums, and like minded Community Members and Moderators may be able to shed some light on this for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Trevlik2002
First Poster
Options

I have had a similar abysmal experience, no call backs in relation to a faulty (new) laptop as promised by frontline customer team 5 weeks ago.

Reference 1924832, please can someone in authority (NOT A ROBOT)  in Samsung respond??

Unhappycustomer1976
First Poster
Options

did you get anywhere as i have the same problems and end up dealing with robots

0 Likes
WiseOne
Journeyman
Options

Good luck trying to get anything solved using Samsung support.  You can call and speak to 6 different reps, then chat another 3 or 4 reps and then text another couple of reps, spend hours and days trying to get something simple corrected and get absolutely no where.  For your own sanity, just hope your Samsung device lasts a couple of years and you never have to deal with Samsung support.  If you do, you will either laugh or cry.  My experience has proved them absolutely terrible.

DJ201
Journeyman
Options

Dealing with Samsung is never a good experience

Zivilia1
Student
Options

Ridiculous service , women was taking all my details whilst I was  fidling with all washing  machine pipes under sink ect... from her side there was literrally 0 help lol lots of ehmm ehmmm ehm.. ehm.. so I  let her speak on the speaker ehming away whilest im working trying to solve common issues lol  she said ill put u on hold whilst ill type out the notes x3 on hold x3 typing notes :)))) laughing till crying point here  ... SHE SAID TO ME DONT HANG UP  to me guess what she did She hanged up :))) and no call back  attempts of any sort ...WHAT A HECK?!!!!!!  only had new washing machine for 7 weeks . Online another joke plz type in your serial number sooo i did BOOOM  1ST SCREEN SHOWING ME THAT ITEM EXCISTS after  I press submit  button I get get pop up message ''ITS NOT VALID MODEL '' !! : .. / How the flip someones gonna come and fix waching machine now r they traveling from FILLIPINES ?!!!!  what a freaking joke!!!

Click34
Explorer
Options

BE AWARE! Don't expect to get accessories that you order from Samsung!

Samsung are letting people order items that are showing as "in stock" and letting customers pay for them. They are then sending emails to say the items are delayed, even though they are showing as in stock!

My last order I placed, the day before delivery, the order was updated as "delayed."
Six weeks later and several delays and I still did not receive my order and had to cancel the order.

I then had a stock alert to say that chargers had come into stock and cables, so I thought "I will order these items."
I order the items, all showing as "in stock" and available. I ordered the items and was given a delivery slot of the 28th April, 2022 and I placed the order.

This morning I got a message for the new order saying the new order is now delayed until the 12th May, 2022.

Samsung are intentionally misleading customers into believing that items are in stock, allowing customers to order items that they know 'ARE NOT IN STOCK.'

Samsung, you are misleading customers and also using false advertising, advertising items as "in stock" when infact they are "out of stock."

I have just waited over six weeks for essential accessories and been let down. Now you again let me down on the new order.

0 Likes
biggabaez
First Poster
Options

This has got to be the worst customer service EVER!!!!!!!!  I ordered $8000 US worth of new kitchen appliances in February and still haven't received them.  XPO has had them for over 4 weeks and ultimately damaged the bespoke refrigerator and didn't deliver the other 8 items because"Samsung had to approve partial delivery".  I've gotten hung up on 3 times after being on hold for an hour and wait forever to speak to an actual human.  NO ONE EVER puts notes in my account so I have to start over every single time!  If i knew how to email management i would!