Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the Samsung Store Website

(Topic created on: 31-03-2022 03:32 PM)
Chris25
Apprentice
Options

I am extremely frustrated with the Samsung Website.

I have been trying on and off for a MONTH now, to order a couple of Galaxy S22's.

Every time I try to checkout, the website says there is a problem and I should try later.

I have tried to check out using various different computers and devices, and the same error appears telling me to try later.

I have telephoned customer services and tried to place my order over the phone.

I spent an hour with someone from customer services who didn't speak English very well and was really difficult to understand.

The Customer Services Rep 'helped' me by placing all the goods I wanted to order in my basket, and then I was emailed with a link to check out.

On trying to check out, I got the same error as when I'd tried to place the order myself.

I don't know what else to do!!!

Is there any way I can make my purchase over the phone?

Does anyone know why I might be unable to place my order?

Please can anyone suggest any other way I can place my order?

Is anyone else able to use the Samsung Store to make purchases???

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
I was having the same issue using chrome browser on my phone and desktop. IE or egde brower didn't work also. Tried Samsung browser on my note 10 and worked perfectly, hopefully this helps.
Chris25
Apprentice
Options
Hi, thanks for the reply.
I've already tried on various browsers and computers.
One of the computers was just days old.
I really can't see this problem is due to my equipment as it happens no matter what device or browser I use.
I'm wondering if something could be wrong with my Samsung account maybe...
0 Likes
Jules4773
Explorer
Options
Based on mine and so many others experiences I wouldn't risk ordering direct from Samsung.
Willock
First Poster
Options
The Samsung Web site seems to freeze after getting into topic. Totally unresponsive to any key presses.
0 Likes
petalpinkpixie
First Poster
Options

I've been having the same issue for 6-8 months. They are uninterested in helping. Just keep sending me round in circles to all the other teams and back again. I've tried my computer (and different browsers there), my phone (and different browsers) and the app.

0 Likes
P3857
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same problem. I have talked to samsung financing because that is what is triggering my fail to process. I have talked to lady who sent me a link to a cart to try. That failed. Cleared cookies and cache. Used every browser I have on multipe samsung devices, and chated with everyone who does not have any solutions. It is apparent this has been an issue for years, so what is the hangup. I guess no more samsung devices.

0 Likes