Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor service

(Topic created on: 15-05-2021 07:19 AM)
letsgetsratted
First Poster
Options
After using  🍎  for many years then changing to Samsung I can truly see why the  apple brand is so successful better customer care online of off line when any of there products are purchased, purchased two batteries charges which became faulty within month then told out of warranty never will I purchase another Samsung product back to 🍎 I go well done Samsung u lost a good customer who is normally loyal to a band who spend alot of money on product just purchased another apple mac book rather than Samsung product.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@letsgetsratted 

oh my...

but here in the UK, Samsung is generous enough to send free replacement charger within a year from purchase (if charger comes together with device inside box)

or 

if separate charger was purchased from Samsung online,

they can replace it within 28 days from purchase

from what country and what's your device model, by the way?

😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Windswept
Explorer
Options
No proof here that you even have a Samsung phone, just more false news for a competitors phone.
How much you being paid for writing this rubbish ?
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Looks to me like your Apple wotsit struggles with punctuation.

Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
All companies will have issues. I left apple for similar customer service issues 😆 sods law. Still have apple products around, but prefer android. Service from either company and others is always hit and miss. Should be always great but unfortunately it's not always the way. X
lakew43
First Poster
Options

But as you can see so many people are having a very good experience with Samsung devices I also have a very good experience with it.

0 Likes