Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 12:34 PM)
bakermatt84
First Poster
Options

I am done with Samsung.  I ordered a new S21 phone directly from Samsung website.  It took a month to receive. When I did get it, two items were missing from shipment.  I have contacted Samsung multiple times, and was told they were aware of the error Smart Tags were not included with many shipments. They assured me each time I would be shipped the item. Well, each time they lied as I haven't received the item.  Just recently, I contacted Samsung for information on how to reinstall Samsung messaging app on my Galaxy S7 5G tablet.  They repeatedly insisted it is still there on my tablet. It is not.  They gave me detailed instructions on how to go to an area in Settings to reset it so the message app would return. I followed the instructions multiple times exactly as described, and it is not there.  I was then told I would have to take it to a Service Center, of which the nearest is several hundred miles away.  I have been a loyal Samsung customer for a very long time. Every phone and tablet I have ever had has been Samsung.  I have never owned an Apple product. I am convinced it is time to change that.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
why can't you download the app on play store or galaxy store ?
0 Likes
bakermatt84
First Poster
Options

Because the original Samsung messaging app does not exist on either site, just third party apps. This was confirmed by Samsung. I asked for a link to install it,  and their response was it had to be taken to a Service center.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Have you looked in the Samsung folder, on your tablet, for the messaging app?

0 Likes
bakermatt84
First Poster
Options

Yes I have. It does not exist in the app lists, or in the folder.

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi checkout Apkmirror you can download Samsung message from there.

https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type=app_release&searchtype=apk&s=Samsung+message
0 Likes
bakermatt84
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the suggestion,  but I have had bad experiences with that site, namely a Trojan horse.

0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
I've been using it for years without any issues.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
OK here's sammobile that's definitely a legitimate site.

https://www.sammobile.com/?post_type=apk-version&s=Samsung+message+
0 Likes
99kingcone
Pathfinder
Options
go into galaxy store and download smart tutor this will allow a Samsung engineer to remotely enter your device and repair the problem
0 Likes