Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pixel Binning and Smart ISO Pro Criticised

(Topic created on: 16-02-2021 07:21 PM)
HardComment
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
Sometimes technology innovation on Samsung is good but sometimes it's complicated and not maximum functionality. The product it's not balance as the result.

1. Why does the best Pixel Binning only implement on rear camera? Only one which is working! But the rest is not and moreover it's only work on photo.

The main point of pixel binning is to make photo sharp on low light while in the other hand Software has proved enough to make the similar result. And as functionality nobody will crop a photo too much. That is the deep fusion exists. And moreover Software processor could work on all camera and their features such as portrait and night mode! That is what I call maximum functionality. People will feel the real benefit in their daily driver.

2. I just watch Smart ISO Pro Technology recently. I though wow that was good but when I saw complete video it showed only working on photo but not in video. Sometimes you might to learn about the other technology innovation. Example, one of the best company using this method for long time for the best video quality untill now. Their chipset has capability to record 2 different layers, high and low exposure than blending them together. If it record 4k60fps but it's actually record 4k120fps. The result is the better HDR, low noise on low light, smoother video and more important thing is it work for all camera. "Maximum Functionality"

Provide 12Mp with Smart ISO Pro censor in all camera is better than combination of pixel binning but only work in one camera.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ErikYurk
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
I agree, I'd rather have a 12MP sensor than a 64MP one with pixel binding, you'd probably get a crispier image that way. I don't like the numbers race that Samsung is having currently. My old Galaxy S7 takes exactly the same (or maybe even slightly better) with 12MP than my current Galaxy A71. I understand that the S7 was designed as a flagship, but still, the A71 has a technological edge of about 3 years, but the end result is the same, "bUt HeY tHaT's SiXtY fOuR mEgApIxElS, tHeRfOrE iT gOoDeR"
0 Likes
HardComment
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
Hahaha, 🤣 "But Hey! It could record 8k video." Than they remove microSD Card slot. Huahaha 🤣 and the quality itself is not good enough. 🤣