Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photography Tips Discussion

(Topic created on: 25-06-2021 07:48 PM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hi everyone,

I would like to know; how may I improve my photography game so that I can take amazing pictures 😀. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and would love to start practising photography as a hobby and possibly, host a club of passionate photographers, who share their ideas/tips & tricks. Please share any tips that you may have and thanks for reading! 😁

Kind Regards,
Liquid
6 REPLIES 6
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi I've just recently started learning myself on the s21 ultra if you click on my profile you will see some photos that I have taken. But i also like to edit them as well so you need some editing apps for that and practice start of with a flower something simple try and get half the sky in it as well and practice editing them to your liking. Hopefully other people could give more advice as well
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Start with watching YouTube videos.

Mobile photography has come a long way, so best of luck.

Also checkout sites like flickr or 500px for photo ideas and try replicating them to an extent.

Snapseed by Google is a great editing app.
jorgege00
First Poster
Options

Thanks for sharing that amazing tips. I am also wanted to learn and know about good photography. I wanted to make photographs for my site blog and I learn many things. 

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
No problem! Glad my tips helped 😀.
0 Likes
AntS
Options
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Nice 😎.