Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phones in Cases?

(Topic created on: 28-01-2022 07:42 AM)
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi guys, thought I would get a discussion going. Do you all put cases on your phones so they stay protected or do you use them without a case on them? 
I have my phone in a back only case, its a clear case with a subtle pattern to it as I have the purple s21 so I like to be able to see the colour of the phone. 
One of the reasons Im asking this is because Im on the bus going somewhere and I have just seen someone with an Iphone 12/13 Pro/Pro Max (one of those two models Idk which it was lol) with their ohone outside of a case and I thought, man that gives me shivers down my spine just looking at the phone without a case on it. I have never broken my phone (my A51 5g malfunctioned by itself) but Im still mega careful lol. 
17 REPLIES 17
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
Yes I always put phone in the case even I stick skin on the back and screen protector as well. I'm always careful with my devices. Same with laptops as well.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If I'm at home I will take my phones out of their cases.
But out and about I always use a case.
I put screen protectors on my phones as well.
The iPhones are generally more sturdy and can take a bit of punishment. But they are really expensive to repair. I guess if you have insurance, stuff will be covered to a point.
But I like to look after what I have
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
I always have a case and a screen protector on my phone.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I had a flip cover for my Moto G 1st gen but didn't get one for my newer phones. I have a clear silicon back cover for my latest because of the now obligatory camera bump on the back. The back case makes the phone flat when put on a table and therefore stops the wobble when using it apart from keeping the back scratch free. The front has a factory applied screen protector.

The flip cover got in the way really, they are fine for tablets but not really phones
XxgazaaxX
Journeyman
Options
Don't Samsung phones come with a screen protector anyway?
0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
I have a screen protectors on front inside and back of phone and camera protector plus hinge protector plus a clear case with silver around the edges for my fold 3 i am careful with phones always had a case on but for this specific phone i went overboard but am glad i did as i csnt afford for this to break lol
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I don't like the feel of the phone naked. Much prefer to protect it as well, I've always used Spigen wallet cases.

INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
I like to keep phone in very good shape, condition. If you have insurance this doesn't mean they cover device if you have scratches or other visual marks.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
I always have my phone naked, no point having a nice looking phone then cover it up with plastic all over, might well just get cheap phone and cover it up then their all look the same