Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

petition for snapdragon chipsets - LISTEN UP SAMSUNG!!

(Topic created on: 19-09-2020 05:03 PM)
PHOENIX86
Explorer
Options
I have been with the S range since the S6 and I work in the mobile industry, I'm getting fed up with the UK being one of samsungs test beds for their crappy Exynos chipset - how come the American and Asian markets get the snapdragon and we get the lower quality exynos chips etc for the same price!! I have my upgrade coming up next year when the next iteration of S range is released - if it comes with an exynos chipset then i will definitely be buying from another manufacturer, for example the new OPPO find x2 pro is a samsung killer - samsung really need to up their game if they don't want to lose their hardcore fans such as myself.
7 REPLIES 7
Juddy
First Poster
Options
Totally agree with you. If you go on the US site, the trade-in prices are double what you get here. This makes the cost of the phone, tablet etc. you want a hell of a lot cheaper than here. It's not right to discriminate countries and products this way.
TeeCee76
First Poster
Options
well said by both ur comments..
PHOENIX86
Explorer
Options
Let's see if we can get as many people as possible following and liking this post, the more people attached to it the better - let's see if we can force Samsung to listen - if not then see you later samsung!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Great idea.
hopefully they will up there game.
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options

scamsung and their ****** exynos

CrazyFruits
Pathfinder
Options
You might want to check out the S20 FE 5G now. I'm full fat rocking a Snapdragon in the UK. Samsung have finally listened. 🤩
0 Likes
PHOENIX86
Explorer
Options
I used to work for Samsung as an elite and always want their top phone, just seen the specs of the soon S21s and they haven't listened, going to be putting an exynos in again, my upgrade comes up soon so will be making the move over to the new OPPO, those phones are crazy and they come with the latest snapdragon processors so see you later Samsung, I'm out of here
0 Likes