Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition for Samsung to use Snapdragon in all markets

(Topic created on: 09-04-2020 03:29 AM)
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Based on experience, and studies from numerous sources online, we believe Samsung's parts to be inferior to their US counterparts.

Phones with Exynos SoC chips are shown to perform slower, have less battery life, use inferior camera sensors and processing, overheat and throttle faster, amongst other issues.

At the very least, we would appreciate if Samsung were transparent about their inconsistencies. Alternatively, for Samsung to ensure we weren't paying the exact same price or even higher than our US friends.

HERE'S THE PETITION LINK:

https://www.change.org/p/samsung-stop-selling-us-inferior-exynos-phones

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
7 REPLIES 7
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Its funny that the Exynos version used to be the better one quite some time ago :smiling-face: Personally I'm quite satisfied with my phone :smiling-face:
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options
Yes, it's strange. But it unfair to pay even sometimes more for inferiroir results.
0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Possibly just now before Documents inside chipsets and worm. Thannks you 🍀

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Not it is a joke, tell me when a Exynos have the same confiance in calls arrived from node as task better than Snapdragon whick contennnt modems adsl 1000 thousand times better than otther and much more clever as dragon flyers to my documents there. Arrive me divinity patiennt to ash him about hims

Now we can test S20 with olders phones models as iPhone and tell me more things about exynos and this 5nm of creating informers silice in this place.

I can test innternal views as grip of define keylog in there 👍

RpBP
Mastermind
Options

And about Memory, tell me what are you doing inn there my friend Sam, and tell me when arrive my double pointer direction as task??

Insolation less and agrip particles clevers and durables and not as fill of firmware someone have innnn tell door open 6 👎

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

According to  DJ Koh Samsung are using a different chipset in Europe for reasons of competitive logic and not cost factors.

Experiences may differ but whilst Snapdragon superior on all the benchmark tests could be argued that for the general user they are not generally particularly significant in cases other than battery life.  However realise  customers do have concerns. https://www.phonearena.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s20-snapdragon-865-exynos-990-battery-benchmarks 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

@JAMES4578 wrote:

According to  DJ Koh Samsung are using a different chipset in Europe for reasons of competitive logic and not cost factors.

Experiences may differ but whilst Snapdragon superior on all the benchmark tests could be argued that for the general user they are not generally particularly significant in cases other than battery life.  However realise  customers do have concerns. https://www.phonearena.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s20-snapdragon-865-exynos-990-battery-benchmarks 

Yup, a regular user who doesn't know what they're paying for and what's the real potential of their phone are probably similar to iPhone users and need such a simplicity, Samsung and Andoird phones in general aren't really for regular users, we know that. But yeah, it's really unfair what we get. I'm planning on buying Note 20 and I hope that the Exynoss 992 is at least close to Snapdragon 865... Yes ARM and Samsung partnership is needed in the Exynoss 1000 and it's such good news. I wish that they use the same processor for every market though, like with the S6 line!