Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Feelings....

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 04:12 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I was just randomly looking around Times square on Street-view, you know, as you do, and I found this:

steebs_0-1595847956334.png

Now obviously an advertisement for Samsung and caught mid screen update, but honestly after my current experience with an S9, I doubt I could have put it better if I tried.

6 REPLIES 6
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
the s10 was a huge let down for me awful camera(most will say you're not using it right adjust millions of settings and its still ***** cannot zoom at all without hottible images) exynos chip cant handle games and this is coming from last years premium high end phone, my s6 could do all these with no issue, in my opinion it was great advertiment and paid reviews
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Jasonseery  Opinions differ on the S10 camera  (in any case with any device  some customers will have issues) but from my perspective some of the issues have been ironed out .

Anyway will link to this thread  which gives some tips :

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s10e-s10-s10-s10-5g/s10 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Samsung is usually quite decent in patching some software issues after launch, granted - They should not be there when a product launches but I can surely appreciate the effort :smiling-face: 

Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
@james4578 Hey thats great thanks for the links but none of them help my videos at all, when I'm at a distance and want to zoom in on something especially outside around nature the camera becomes a horrible mess, trees look horrible and you cannot make things out at all, We use my partners s7 to record videos that the s10 cannot, which is a pity really, opinions do differ a lot but it shouldn't be the case with a premium phone
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Jasonseery  Well sorry you are not happy, some  more video tips here but may not necessarily help you.  https://android.gadgethacks.com/how-to/13-tips-for-recording-better-videos-your-galaxy-0195940/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
@James4578 sadly its just the zoom function just doesn't seem to want to work for me at all, if you check the video out on one of my post you will see it, let me know what you think and get back to me 😊