Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders cancelled?

(Topic created on: 11-10-2022 08:14 PM)
Members_Fu8nuMi
Journeyman
Options
YOU SEE ALL THESE ARE CANCELLED USING THE GOODWILL VOUCHER   I WONT MY ORGINAL REFUND BACK BECUASE VOUHER KEEPS GETTING  CANCELLED BY SAMSUNG ONLINE SHOP
10 REPLIES 10
ChrisP88
Options

@Members_Fu8nuMi You can reach our dedicated Online Shop Team by calling them on 0330 726 7467. They will be able to chase up any refund and advise you further on why these orders may be canceled.

Members_Fu8nuMi
Journeyman
Options

hi mate ive done that all the way through the processThanks for getting in touch with the Samsung Shop Team. Your Reference Number is *****

I appreciate you getting back to us. Apologies for the late response, as we just received a high amount of emails. Regarding with the update from our Internal Team, they confirmed that they already received a response from DPD. Unfortunately, they considered the case as closed since it was confirmed on their end that as the investigation occur, the GPS puts the driver in the correct location. I'm afraid that they will have to end the investigation since it was correctly delivered as they check it on their system and investigate through the delivery team. In that case, I'm afraid that refund will not be processed

Members_Fu8nuMi
Journeyman
Options

so has you can see ive done that then a goodwill voucher was issued every time i get a code the order gets cancelled there is no explanation for cancelling i ring up again get a new code try to use it order gets cancelled every time 

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @Members_Fu8nuMi 

It does sound quite frustrating, but not to worry, our Social Media Team will be able to help. If you drop them a message on Twitter, Facebook, or even Instagram, they'll look into this further with you.

0 Likes
Members_Fu8nuMi
Journeyman
Options

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for getting in touch with the Samsung Shop Team. Your Reference Number is ******.

Good day. Hope all is well.

First, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced, and we would like the opportunity to resolve your query and earn your continued trust.

This is inline with the voucher code *******  and please be advised that it was redeemed on cancelled order *********.

This is code not valid anymore as it is one time use only.

I appreciate you for making us aware of you experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service in a timely manner, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please let us know if you have any additional questions, concerns, or comments.

For further assistance, don't hesitate to visit our website samsung.com/uk. I hope you day goes well!

Kind regards,

Alyanna
Samsung Shop Support Team

0 Likes
Members_Fu8nuMi
Journeyman
Options

ive not had a successful order using a voucher goodwill code becuase for no reason when i try to order its getting cancelled without any reason and then i get the above like ive used it yeah right orders get cancelled

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Members_Fu8nuMi. Thanks for sharing you experience with us. I edited your post slightly to remove the information that is unique to you.

I recommend reaching out to our Social Media Team, who'll be able to escalate this for you:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Alternatively, if you call the Online Shop Team directly and ask for the matter to be escalated, that can be done too - just whichever is easiest for you.

Please let us know how you get on.

0 Likes
Members_Fu8nuMi
Journeyman
Options

I’ve contacted them on Twitter and because the Samsung online shop don’t know them selfs why orders with the voucher keeps getting cancelled it’s ridiculous I accepted refund was not going to be given but when they give u voucher to use and they cancel every order saying  it’s in breach of terms and conditions no one knows what they mean

0 Likes
Members_Fu8nuMi
Journeyman
Options

no its a bloody joke its not sorted at all

0 Likes