Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order product not received yet

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 06:29 PM)
yalu
Journeyman
Options
It's been 2 months now and I still haven't received my order yet. Spoke with the resulation team numerous of time still no update on my order. Every time I call its the same response I get. ( investigating team has given no update) I have already paid for my product. Can any one help me on this I am thinking of making this a fraud case against samsung. 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Only thing we can do is tell you to contact the online support, I am assuming you brought it from Samsung site
0 Likes
yalu
Journeyman
Options
I have contacted the online support numerous of times. And every time they give me the same answer. There is no up date. I am being cheated here. Its been 2 months. I am going to file a legal case against samsung for fraud now.
0 Likes
GooseSnipe
Voyager
Options
I wouldn't of even left it 2 months, if they can't provide valid tracking info I would of definitely found a way to claim my money back by now whether that be through PayPal or through your credit cards fraud department.
JordanS
Options

As you have mentioned this is being investigated by our Online Shop team, we recommend you continue speaking with the same department for the most up to date information on your case. Other channels of support don't have the same access to the Online Shop's systems. Rest assured, once there is an update to relay, our Online Shop team will be in touch. 

0 Likes
yalu
Journeyman
Options
Ya that's wat I been doing for the past 2 months. Speak with your online department. There is no contact details other then the customer support number. They are no help to me. Samsung being such a big company has the worest customer support service ever.
yalu
Journeyman
Options
Has anyone one filed a fraud case against samsung. I have ordered a product and already paid for it. Its been two months and I still haven't received my product yet. If this is not fraud then what is. 
0 Likes
yalu
Journeyman
Options
Samsung your customer service is a joke. Been two months now and I still haven't received the product which I ordered online which I have already paid for. Does any one have any number other then the stupid customer service number. Someone higher up from samsung......
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The contact details you need maybe dependant on which region you reside in @yalu 

A Google Search should bring up the information you seek.

What have the Online Shop Samsung Team advised ?

I'm assuming the item you've ordered is on a delay ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@yalu 

Not too long ago I ordered a Samsung Watch⁴ Classic direct from Samsung UK and unfortunately due to stock delays they couldn't supply the watch as fast as I needed it.

This isn't fraud in my opinion _ it's stock delays.

I requested a refund which they processed and I sourced the watch from another business who had it in stock.

Just a thought.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes