Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order not found

(Topic created on: 25-03-2022 05:35 AM)
Tintin_snowy
Journeyman
Options

I've just placed an order for S22 Ultra, I have a query on my order but it say order not found, I've been trying to contact the customer service for the past 2 hours and I keep receiving this message after waiting 10-20mins: Sorry we are really busy at the moment. We want to help but there are no Samsung Support Experts available right now. You can get help from other Samsung users and experts at https://eu.community.samsung.com/ now, or try again later.

not very good customer support

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Brazuca
Explorer
Options
I think you have ordered your phone without be signed in before hand on the website. Same thing happened to me.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Tintin_snowy 

The order can take a little while to show in your orders section if you were logged in.

Did the money come out of your bank etc ?

You can ring them still and or email the Online Shop Team on support@samsunguk.zendesk.com 

They can take a few days to reply however depending on how busy they are.

I wish you all the best. :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Tintin_snowy
Journeyman
Options

the money was taken from my bank but the order is not shown. Ordered on the 24th of march, still no sign of the order in my account. I called the support, waited 35 mins+, explained the issue, I was transferred to the account department, I waited another 25mins, I was told I need to call another number, which is the original number I called! is that a joke?? what sort of customer support is this one?? Chat is totally useless, I waited more than 1h and then it disconnected, not only once but 3 times same support. I'm tempted to cancel the order and get a refund

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Tintin_snowy 

Have a word with your Banks Customer Support team to see if the money has been gated off or taken

0 Likes
Tintin_snowy
Journeyman
Options

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

@Tintin_snowy 

Have a word with your Banks Customer Support team to see if the money has been gated off or taken

Thanks, yes the money have been collected and the transaction is shown on my bank statement

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As I mentioned in my first reply to you @Tintin_snowy was you logged in when creating the sale  ?

If this was my situation I'd also mail support@samsunguk.zendesk.com or your regions relevant Samsung Online Shop Team email.

0 Likes
Tintin_snowy
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for replying, I checked with my bank and £1000+ were collected, yes I did log in my account before purchase it to make sure I got the samsung points.

The order is valid and they confirmed delivery 22 April but is that difficult for them to link my order to my account? I am surprised by the lack of proactiveness by Samsung support, once they take the money they don't care of their customers

0 Likes