Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order no. Not valid

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 07:08 PM)
J_J007
First Poster
Options
Is anyone having issues in terms of when you buy on the Samsung websites the order number shows up invalid and doesn't even show up linked to the account. I have been contacting about this but no-one has really given me any clarification at all. 
This has also happened to my friend so I'm unsure how to go about it. As customer services haven't been all that helpful (don't get me wrong it's not something that they would know which is understandable).
And I'm a samsung rewards member and its been way past the 28 days and points aren't showing up. 
It's getting really annoying as literally every site has the function of where the order is saved to your account. But on such a well known company its not working for some people or is it even working for everyone else?
(Is there an alternative contact I could contact? As I have tried phone call, live chat, messenger etc). 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
James_D89
Explorer
Options
I had this throughout my entire purchase recently.
Best thing is to call samsung customer support (number given to me in one of my posts about this same issue) and customer care were really helpful.
Think there may be an issue on the website, not sure.
0 Likes
dee29
Apprentice
Options

Did you buy it when you were logged in? or as a guest? I bought mine as a guest so my order doesn't appear when I'm logged in! Try inputting your order number and email without logging in - should work then.

nyabhu
Journeyman
Options

DId the order arrive in time as promiseddespite thehiccups?

0 Likes
James_D89
Explorer
Options
It did 😀
0 Likes