Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online shop return / refund

(Topic created on: 02-01-2023 06:01 AM)
Beorn49
First Poster
Options
I've been chasing a refund for a return I sent back via DPD on 6/12/22 but since appears lost after no further tracking updates.

I have proof of return from a DPD Pickup Shop and have forwarded this to customer services team to investigate. However, I can't get a answer as to what is happening; I either get told they're still awaiting a reply from DPD re the investigation or the response back refers to a different order which has already been resolved. Very frustrating. Has anyone got any advice on what steps I should take next?

Many thanks in advance.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think the refund usually takes about 30 days
Not sure why it takes so long, but I had something similar when I returned a faulty phone case
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Beorn49 

Going from the Samsung Faqs page here > https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/returns-and-cancellations/ one of the relevant faqs states We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time, usually within five to ten working days of receiving your return, and refunds are made to the same payment method you used for purchase. 

I would also factor in the time of year and how busy both DPD and Samsung Returns will be.

Unfortunately if Samsung are saying they haven't received the parcel then they are going to have to investigate this with DPD's internal support team which is reasonable,  however this shouldn't on the flip side inconvenience the customer unreasonably.

I also had some issues with a return and found putting this in writing via email created a paper trail and pushed the refund forward.

e : support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

I wish you all the best with this.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "