Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odyssey g4 firmware

(Topic created on: 20-12-2023 02:36 PM)
Ahdib
Student
Options

Hello guys , just bought the odyssey G5 27 inch for my ps5 , any tips and setting ? 
can someone send me the latest firmware for my model  C27G55TQBU, 

how to instal it ? And how can I know if mine is already updated or no ? 
thank you 

13 REPLIES 13
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Ahdib!

We don't have any recommendations when it comes to what kind of settings you should use, we recommend that you try out what you think looks the best.

Latest firmware for this model is: M-T5500GCZA-1001.0. You can find which one you have by going to the monitor's settings > System. It should appear here. You should already have the latest firmware on your monitor. If you don't have it, feel free to write to me and I'll get this firmware and send it to you with instructions on how to install it.

/Daniel
l8rryjr21
Apprentice
Options

Hi Daniel,

It doesn't look like I have this. I would like to update my monitor and just don't know how to. I have the Odyssey G40B.

Thank you for your help!

Madeleine L
Options

Hi !
You can return with the full model code and we will take a closer look at what the latest FW is for this model.

Wishing you a continued pleasant day!
/Madeleine

l8rryjr21
Apprentice
Options

Hi Madeleine, here is my model code LS27BG402ENXGO.

Thank you,

Madeleine L
Options

Hi !

Thank you for the information about the model code. 
We will take a closer look at this, we will get back to you as soon as we have any further information.

We wish you a continued pleasant day!
/Madeleine

Madeleine L
Options

Hi !
Below you will find the latest available FW for the specified model.

Wishing you a continued pleasant day!
/Madeleine

l8rryjr21
Apprentice
Options

Thank you! Take care!

LaPiedra
First Poster
Options

I was on the look for the new firmware but wanted to know what are the changes on this new version, is there a changelog anywhere ? 

Daniel-M
Options

Hi @LaPiedra!

Unfortunately, we do not have a changelog. We do not have any information on what have changed in the update. Usually a mix of software fixes, language support and more.

/Daniel