Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications gmail

(Topic created on: 02-04-2024 08:42 AM)
lizzys
Navigator
Options
My notifications from gmail app has almost stopped...it shows up when I do it manually but this is very annoying because I want them to come immediately. I have tried to clean cache but it did not help. Is there a way to decide how often I want this to be syncronised and how do I fix this?
10 REPLIES 10
lizzys
Navigator
Options
I could get an notification about one hour too late...
lizzys
Navigator
Options
I want to get my notifications instantly without going into gmail myself...that is my question, how?
lizzys
Navigator
Options
When I have changed my password recently for my gmail account then I can see my gmail will be syncronised again about 3 minutes after doing that,why I wonder? Can I see somehow that my gmail isnot syncronised to another unit also?
Emmi S
Big Cheese
Options

Hi @lizzys 

I merged you topics into one, since they are about the same thing. I have also sent this to our tech mods, that will answer you 😊

/Emmi
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @lizzys!

You need to change how often the gmail app should sync with your email. You do this in the settings of the Gmail app. The setting should be called email sync period or something similar.

/Daniel
lizzys
Navigator
Options
Can I do this on my phone or on a computer?(change settings for syncing)
Daniel-M
Options

You should be able to do this on the Gmail app on your phone. Not sure if you can do it on PC or not.

/Daniel
lizzys
Navigator
Options
Hmm cant find that in the gmail app?!
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Have you this checked? 1712157925847.jpg1712157925873.jpg1712157925895.jpg