Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 Ultra Screen Glass break on its own no physical impact

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 10:14 AM)
Pavneet Sidhu
First Poster
Options

I bought Note 20 Ultra in a new year 2021 and was using it perfectly fine, it was just a week back that I noticed a crack on the left side of the screen in center with a line dividing the screen in two parts. My phone never fall it was in my pocket than I got a text  and just after checking my whats app message I kept it in my car seat and when I reached home I pick my phone from car seat and saw this crack . I was surprised in a span of 10 minutes the phne cracked on its own. Even the screen protector on the screen has no scratch at at all , it is just the screen inside which git cracked. WIN_20211204_03_10_37_Pro.jpgWIN_20211204_03_11_24_Pro.jpgI have been using note series since it was launched . But this is something very unusual that has happened , I am assuming that I bought this phone from India and now in Canada due to change in temperature and it is cold this might effect the temperature. I am not sure but Samsung really needs to fix it and repair it for free. Please share if anyone had the same experience . Samsung needs to re[

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try contacting support

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

If still under warranty
You may be able to get it fixed
0 Likes
2beers_ac
Journeyman
Options

This happened to my a42. Warranty will not cover physical damage and good luck proving it happened on its own. They told me I could have mine evaluated by a repair team and they would decide if it was defected or dropped. 

I had my phone for 8 days, I set it down. DID NOT drop and it had an otterbox. Somehow the screen cracked so bad glass came out of the screen and went black. Im absolutely speechless, I and the samsung support was very rude towards me. 

0 Likes
englishsean
Navigator
Options
Get it covered for accidentle damage phone them tel them.u dropped it and they replaced the phone lmao I've had 2 brand new s21 ultra through insurance man
Note 20 ultra
First Poster
Options

I have faced similar issue today. My screen got cracked on its own. Strangely my screen cracks are exactly similar as pavneet Sidhu described.

Does anyone have any solutions please

0 Likes
Barbara Tickle
First Poster
Options

Mine done the same exact thing. In the same exact spot! I had a otter box protector and a screen protector on mine. All I did was set it in my seat the  walk into my house. When I walked back out it was like this and now I can't use my middle part of screen without the S pen

0 Likes
TaiDye
First Poster
Options

Just had this happen to my phone in the exact spot as yours. But my whole back is also shattered. I didn't drop the phone at all. I keep my phone on my nightstand and when my alarm went off I picked it up and it was damaged. It was fine when I went to sleep. Samsung has me sending it in. 

0 Likes
soung hieng hui
First Poster
Options

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-29 at 09.12.42.jpeg

same happen to my samsung note 20 ultra, screen crack by it own without any drop.

0 Likes