Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Happy

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 09:48 PM)
PaulM2
Journeyman
Options
I have been a Samsung Mobile phone user for years. I have always upgraded my handsets through my carrier and never had an issue.  I decided yesterday (18/3) to treat my wife to a Galaxy Z Flip and buy the handset direct from the Samsung store. I paid for next day delivery and a time slot (before 10:30am). I managed to book a few hours off work and no delivery arrived. No emails or apologies from Samsung and I have now just received my delivery email for Monday.  Why advertise delivery options if you can't keep them.
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
The package may be dispatched, but sometimes it gets stuck in delivery hubs, because since Covid, no delivery company was ready to get so many orders.
I'd be happy if I receive the package 📦 alive and no shattered.
But that's annoying for the end user who pays the bill.
Amazing phone, by the way! The lady is so lucky 👏👏👏
0 Likes
PaulM2
Journeyman
Options
I understand that delivery companies can suffer regarding covid etc but I rang Samsung shortly after 10:30 and it hadn't even been processed
0 Likes
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
Ohh no!!! Ok, that's actually bad customer service. 😕
0 Likes
PaulM2
Journeyman
Options
And false advertising
0 Likes
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
True.
I'd definitely take a snap of all communication, compile an email and send straight to Samsung as they should be aware of this kind of issues.
I'm really sorry for that 😔
0 Likes
PaulM2
Journeyman
Options
Thanks. well ahead of you
SF
Explorer
Options
Ive used their delivery services recently and didn't have an isssue. might be a delivery issue with local delivery hubs and couriers. write to samsung if still not happy with service received.
0 Likes
PaulM2
Journeyman
Options
wasn't the courier (DPD), as I said previously it hadn't even been processed this morning. I'm not bothered about the cost, it was something like £3.50 , it was just the inconvenience. why give you the option of picking a delivery slot.
0 Likes
PaulM2
Journeyman
Options
Update.
I received an email last night at 22:32 from Customer Support telling me they were still chasing this up and to wait till Monday for an update.

Cancelled the order now and asked for a full refund
0 Likes