Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Refunds In Spain Anymore

(Topic created on: 07-08-2022 03:23 PM)
Angry Of Spain
First Poster
Options

Dear Samsung

I would like a full refund please. I have tried 3 times to contact you on Chat. Each time I was cut off because I don’t speak Spanish. I called the number supplied and asked to speak to someone in English and held on for 26 minutes then had to leave the call.

I have sent 3 emails since 2nd August and no reply.

I presume refunds are no longer allowed by Samsung

Please refund my card

Regards Robert 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
Hi Robert. Sorry to hear about your problems. You don't say what the issue(s) is but if you are really keen on getting a refund, I'd suggest contacting you bank to see if they can help, as you say that you paid by card. Good luck!
AndrewL
Options

@Angry Of Spain: I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get the support you need. If you are based in Spain, and have purchased an item from samsung.com in that region, then it will be necessary to reach out to the Shop Team in Spain to discuss your options regarding a refund or replacement. If you don't speak Spanish, are you able to enrol the help of a friend or family member to speak to the team on your behalf? 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is this in connection to an online order that hasn't been fulfilled @Angry Of Spain 

Or in regards to an item you've sent back ?

Please double check the email your sending is the correct one and not being bounced back.

As mentioned your bank maybe able to help in certain circumstances.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Angry Of Spain
First Poster
Options

Hi There. This is with reference to Galaxy 4 Watch which arrived on 1st August and doesn't work. I have contacted Samsung by email twice no reply (auto reply in 48 hours) Chat 3 times cut off as I wasn´t speaking Spanish. One phone call and waited in a queue for 26 minutes and I hung. Clearly refunds are discouraged in Spain by Samsung

0 Likes
Angry Of Spain
First Poster
Options

Hi There. I shouldnt have to contact my bank. Samsung refuse to communicate with me. I have contacted Samsung by email twice no reply (auto reply in 48 hours) Chat 3 times cut off as I wasn´t speaking Spanish. One phone call and waited in a queue for 26 minutes and I hung. Clearly refunds are discouraged in Spain by Samsung

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

May I ask if the Samsung Returns Department have confirmed via email that they have received the watch back @Angry Of Spain 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes