Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No disney plus code

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Gbr0
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

So after I received my s22 ultra I applied for the 12 months disney plus and the Web page said my registration was successful that was on the 4th of April but I have still not received my code. Has anyone else been waiting this long seems a bit of a long wait just to get a code.

9 REPLIES 9
Glenntech
Big Cheese
Options
Samsung Lounge
Check your spam inbox.
Should have had it by now.
If not call customer support and see if they can get it to you
0 Likes
Gbr0
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge

I have been checking emails and junk folder and I have tried customer services but they are useless get passed about with no help. I had no problem with the buds just the disney plus. 

0 Likes
LOOK18
Navigator
Options
Samsung Lounge
Samsung Uk sucks ... I contacted customer service several times and I'm still waiting for the activation code ... I think it's a rip-off
0 Likes
Lea59
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
I am Still waiting too 😒
0 Likes
Dazza71
Explorer
Options
Samsung Lounge

I ordered the tab s8 ultra on the 4th April still waiting for my disney+ code as well but received the buds.Customer support on the phones is appalling.

0 Likes
Baula
First Poster
Options
Samsung Lounge

I applied for mine on April 3rd and had a live chat with them today to ask about it. 
They said :
"We understand that it has been more than 28 days now but no update, we apologise for the inconvenience. Please know that this has been raised and already handled by our team to update all the customers as soon as possible for their claims. Please expect a delay in the response but rest assured that you will be receiving an email soon." 

I also asked for a rough estimation of the delay and they suggested it might take up to another week from now.

0 Likes
scott2121210
Journeyman
Options
Samsung Lounge

I too have been waiting since the 31st March! Samsung evidently lack the knowledge and skills to resolve such issues!!

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
0 Likes
scott2121210
Journeyman
Options
Samsung Lounge

Customer support are useless, I'm afraid. I have tried on so many occasions to no avail.

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
0 Likes
Gbr0
Apprentice
Options
Samsung Lounge
I was on to technical support last week and they said they would look into it. I got in touch with them again yesterday they took my details and said they could see I had previously been in touch and that they would chase it up then said if I hear nothing in a week to get back to them. Just give me the bloody code.