Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No delivery!!! lied too!!! cost me time and money!!!

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 01:48 PM)
lee50
Explorer
Options

Very annoyed !!!

My apologies if i'm posting in the wrong section!

My order (samsung S21 plus) was supposed to be delivered today 11th May 2021

I checked last night with live chat who confirmed it was being delivered today so i took the day off work unpaid to ensure someone was here to accept the delivery.

No phone turned up so i phoned samsung and was told the live chat staff had lied to me the previous night and my phone was out of stock for at least another week or two, been waiting over 2 weeks already and to be lied too has cost me time and money. If samsung staff had been honest and emailed me a couple of days ago it would have saved me all this aggravation. This is not acceptable to be lied to so blatantly fortunately i still have the copy of live chat on my PC as copied here below

Samsung UK Support 5e28285084ec30034d4b1a66
Mon, 10 May 2021 21:35:46 UTC
Thank you very much for waiting. Upon checking within our end that your device should be delivered tomorrow and our courier partner would be sending an email on the time they would arrive at your address. It would also best to contact our Samsung Shop Support through 0330 726 7467 and they can further answer your enquiry regarding purchase and promotion.

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
AndrewL
Options

@lee50: I'm really sorry to hear of your frustration surrounding your order, and any inconvenience this has caused you. All I can suggest is staying in touch with the Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 for updates on the progress of the order, or tracking the order on our website via the link below. Hopefully stocks will be replenished soon, and you'll be enjoying your S21+ in no time. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/web/search-orders/

0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
When you look-up order on line .....does it say on the way?
I know they have sold out a bit with the promotion recently. I'm still waiting for something too. 😞
lee50
Explorer
Options

Penguinbo thanks for your comment and i sincerely hope you have better luck.....

No it does not say on the way, not even dispatched. It just annoyed me that they told me it was being delivered on live chat yesterday so i thought the order had not been updated on my end but was actually on it's way...so i took time unpaid off work. By the looks of it i'm going to be waiting weeks i'm thinking of cancelling my order if it carries on like this. 

Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
That's not on if they said it was going to be delivered.
You are right as sometimes the orders aren't updated and you get a message from dpd first. Really odd. Mine is saying preparing dispatch since yesterday and normally would come the next day. Last night I was to it would come today so I hoped it would. I did ring and they said that it would be on the original selected day of Thursday but the free speaker also stated that yet it came nearly 2 weeks ago.
Customer service is not always easy. You do better ringing up but even then it's difficult.
Really hope your order comes soon and they help somehow with the inconvenience. X
lee50
Explorer
Options

Thank you for your kind words, i'm just left guessing and waiting for the for the foreseeable future.

Sounds like you will have your order soon i do hope so, my speaker came 2 weeks ago also lol

Take care, stay safe x 

Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
:smiling-face:
I did wonder whether to cancel the other day but having had the speaker and using it, I'm not sure how complicated canceling is.... as the tab to cancel quickly vanishes after you order.
Fingers crossed our things turn up soon. X
lee50
Explorer
Options

Quote: I'm not sure how complicated canceling is.... as the tab to cancel quickly vanishes after you order.

lol so true, always quick to take the money then slowly admit it was never in stock in the first place, ah well 1st world problems i guess. We must have charmed lives if these are our trials and tribulations given what's going on around us lol. You seem like a really nice person wishing you all the best with your new phone when it finally arrives. My S21 plus will better be quick my cancelling finger is twitching.... :smiling-face: X

Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
😆 I know it does sound daft at how impatient we are. For you it's worse as the blatantly lied and the website hasn't updated to even show preparing dispatch yet.
It is annoying that they didn't have them actually instock. Feels such a long wait. I'm waiting on the navy tab s7. It's showing as not available still so I bet its not even with them yet but maybe tomorrow hence them sticking to the Thursday date.
X
lee50
Explorer
Options

Hope i'm not being rude, could you kindly post back here if yours does come through :):):)

Would love to know how you get on..X