Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nightmare customer service UK

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 02:56 PM)
Farangis
Apprentice
Options

I purchased two items on Samsung website on 11 Nov. Delivery date was for 12 Nov but it did not arrive. I called and was told I should expect them on 13 Nov. Had to stay home and of course nothing. Called again few times, some did not know what was the issue. I was given a new date 14 Nov. and Again nothing. I have never had such farcical experience shopping online and already regret purchasing Samsung. I have called many times and emailed no answer at all. I have called to make a complaint and cancel my order only to be put on hold for 50 minutes and explaining the problem 3 times and ending up so frustrated that had to hang up. 

#SamsungUK

10 REPLIES 10
Kenny-Stewart
Apprentice
Options
I was same...purchased new Samsung 21ultra, earbuds and Samsung care plus.
Phone was 2 dates late. And as yet I have no details for insurance.did live chat..was left 90minutes waiting whilst on chatting.evebtually it cut off.called customer service who were useless.
Farangis
Apprentice
Options

Samsung should be ashamed of its appalling service. Customer service is absolutely useless. I have been over 5 reference number for my issue and none have come back to me. It is has been my worst experience ever. 

PauleyB
Journeyman
Options
It seems we are all getting the same lousy service, perhaps the only solution is to find a new company. Success has ruined Samsung they just don't care.
PauleyB
Journeyman
Options
And of course they take your money but don't deliver the goods.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try the text chat option in the Members app. Just go to the home page, press the + icon and select 'text chat'. Maybe they will be able to assist you. Hope this helps! 😊
Farangis
Apprentice
Options

I have, many times, to no avail. They don't have a clue what they are doing

Farangis
Apprentice
Options

I demanded talking to a senior manager, was on hold for 20 minutes and when she turned up she said she is going to investigate and put me on hold. I was then directed back to customer service and no explanation. Absolutely shocking. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung Customer Services really should be shut down. They are truly DREADFUL.

As you haven't had the order, if you can get it (or equivalent) elsewhere then I would cancel it.

I left Samsung 3 years ago for Huawei. Came back on a friend's recommendation for the S21 Ultra. WISH I HADN'T.

I certainly won't be buying Samsung again. Poor quality, DREADFUL customer service. Not worth the money.
crapsung
Journeyman
Options
This is my last Samsung device after nearly 30 yrs of buying there products, sent it to Samsung(SCAMMERS TMT FIRST REPAIR CENTRE) for factory reset. Tried to charge me for a full internal screen on my Z fold3 5g a total of £600 with other non faults. Told them where to go and got the phone back, I had tried for a week before sending to get fixed to factory reset thru recovery mode but it wouldn't go into it. Within 10 mins of getting it back I got it in recovery mode, reset it and saved £600. I'll never buy another Samsung product, I spoke to them and tmt first, both where useless