Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!!Night vision video recording Could be coming... Just say yes here !!!

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 02:35 PM)
Vanner84
Journeyman
Options
OK, so who at Samsung is gonna step up and say "let's stop giving the customer what we think they want and just read the comments and ideas section. 
We were promised advanced night features and feel like we've just been given the same. 
Seriously though how hard can it be to add Night vision video recording in plain old black and white like you used to get on old school video recorders in the early 00's
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I ask, what makes you think I want a green night vision you speak of? Only cose you want it doesn't mean I want it.

I am not defending any company but you and many others think they speak for me, but you dont
Vanner84
Journeyman
Options
And this ladies and gents is why Samsung are miles behind... Great attitutue.

In addition maybe read the comment again and try to find where I mention the green??

Where's my huaweii... I miss it.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Vanner84. I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us, and for sharing your feedback with the Community.

Feedback from our customers is extremely valuable in shaping our future products and services. Our researchers and developers certainly are very interested in providing features that truly enhance the user experience, and it is important to also provide features that are wanted and needed. 

If the demand for a particular feature is high and if it is practical to do so, it is likely that our developers will consider implementing the suggestion in a future release.

If anyone else would like night vision recording, I'd recommend posting in this thread and specifying a particular use case.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Fine you said black and white, still don't want it

My opinions doesnt represent Samsung and I'm not an employee of Samsung. I am a customer and allowed to voice my opinions too
0 Likes
Vanner84
Journeyman
Options
Many thanks Paul... Great response. Everyone please get behind this.

Night vision video recording for me would be beneficial for the the following:

Night time exploring: videos of this nature are always on the rise on social platforms

Ghost hunting video creation: again, videos of this type are always on the rise on social platforms.

Security not just for the younger generation but for the older too.

Search and rescue not just for the customer but the emergency service could use this too.

Covert ops...military edge.

These are just a few of many.

Vanner84
Journeyman
Options
As to am I allowed to voice my opinion without people like yourself shutting it down in a such fashion. If people have an idea let them voice it without the flat earth attitude
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
If it meant cutting back on other fronts like just normal photography, I'd be against it. If demand is high enough, I'd prefer Samsung go back to when they released their unique and niche products like the Galaxy Zoom and Beam whilst keeping the S series at the cutting edge in screen, performance and cameras.
0 Likes
Vanner84
Journeyman
Options
Nah Itd just be its own lens on the back... Everything else would be the same you would just be able to see 100% in the dark. I'd swap the blurry telephoto lens for it that's for sure. Cheers for the reply man
0 Likes
MrsJ2
Journeyman
Options
No, thank you, I'd just like a camera that doesn't white out my photo when flash is on please!!! Its been like this out of the box. 🤷
0 Likes