Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New Samsung s23 is having red lines on the screen

(Topic created on: 06-04-2023 09:27 PM)
MyriamX103
Apprentice
Options
Hey my new Samsung s23 has started having issues on the third day of use. Red flickering lines on the right side of the screen come and go. They also show on the homescreen wallpaper. I sent it to the service center and they couldn't detect any issue. It is so frustrating. Has anyone had this issue? What can I do now? I have emailed the service center again telling them the issue is still there.
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Bättre att spela in video och skicka till dem via mail så kan dem se problemet. Prata med service först och fråga i vilket mail du ska skicka videon. Kanske det hjälper service personalen att upptäcka felet?

View solution in context

Solution
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Try recording it with a camera or another phone and take a pic of your phone as proof where the lines appear clearly so they can see what you mean.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Bättre att spela in video och skicka till dem via mail så kan dem se problemet. Prata med service först och fråga i vilket mail du ska skicka videon. Kanske det hjälper service personalen att upptäcka felet?
Solution
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Try recording it with a camera or another phone and take a pic of your phone as proof where the lines appear clearly so they can see what you mean.
MyriamX103
Apprentice
Options
I recorded a video and sent them but you know the video filmed from a mobile of another mobile screen is not very clear. Let's see what they say
0 Likes
MyriamX103
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, everyone, for your replies. I have recorded the video and also sent them pics. Let's see what they say
mdhubail
Student
Options

What happened brother? Issue solved? 

0 Likes
MyriamX103
Apprentice
Options
Yes they replaced the screen for me and now the issue is solved