Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to buy 2 TV's - Q60T QLED Smart 4K TV (2020)

(Topic created on: 28-09-2021 01:56 PM)
Need to buy
First Poster
Options

Having trouble buying 2 TV's in the Samsung Estonia online shop - customer service literally is dodging all email enquiries for assistance I've asked with online purchasing.

Any ideas how to get these TV's...since other shops don't have them....Q60T QLED Smart 4K TV (2020)

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Need to buy  

This is the Nordic Community for Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Unfortunately the Estonian online shop is separate from ours, so you will have contact them for further assistance 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes
Need to buy
First Poster
Options

Hi elinH - am not sure if I was confusing :smiling-face:  that is the problem, that Estonian shop is ignoring this query - customer service is not helping and the question is if all Samsung entities are the same!? 

There is a product that I need to purchase and Samsung is ignoring the query .

Let me know if this is still confusing :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hello again!

I understand the problem - but I am unable to help you from Samsung Electronics Nordic as the shops (Nordic and Estonian) are separate. I'd advice you to try and contact your support center again 😊

// ElinH
0 Likes
Need to buy
First Poster
Options

can you refer me to a central/regional sales person who does standard/quality checks?

I'm sorry but it is not clear how come the attitude is to ignore and not assist. Queries can always be referred and dealt with if one wants, so my experience now with 4+ countries representatives from Samsung is the same - ignore and no assistance no offer for no solution!?

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi again!

As your question regards the online shop and buying of a product, it is a country specific issue and needs to be dealt with by the Samsung branch in Estonia. I checked the Samsung Estonia website and found contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/ee/support/contact/#onlinesupport 😊

I hope this helps! 

// ElinH
0 Likes