Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My order keeps getting cancelled as I am "high risk"

(Topic created on: 02-09-2021 02:23 PM)
Ritz26
Student
Options

Hi

I ordered Samsung A52 5g with my UniDays 15% discount. Initially I got the order confirmation, but then I received and email saying my order got cancelled.

I contacted the online shop team and they said they will send an email regarding why my order was canceled. Then I received an email saying I am "too high risk " customer . I don't get it I'm just an 18-year-old starting university. 

The customer team refuses to help me any further. i don't know what to do . Any help or advise will be appreciated 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
M3zt1q
Apprentice
Options
I'm having the same problem as you but my order was for the Z Fold 3. Twice my order has been cancelled and got the same response. I emailed Samsung back and also spoke to them eventually got a response saying failed security checks! They can't tell me any more then that. I've been shopping with Samsung for years on Samsung uk website and never had this happened before. I'm also looking for help and advice regarding this.
Ritz26
Student
Options

Oh no 

it is really weird as why Samsung is sceptical about this all of a sudden.

Either way please let me know if you find a solution if you can and so will .

Thanks

0 Likes
MenaR
First Poster
Options

They won't ever say why they keep rejecting the orders that we place. I have spent thousands of pounds on Samsung products over the last year, they don't care. They let me place new orders, then a while later I get an email saying the order is cancelled, with no explanation why, just a message saying get in touch with Samsung CS. When I do that, they just say they can't see the reason why the order has been cancelled. Liars, the lot of them!!! I don't know what I have done wrong except for lining their pockets with my hard-earned money!!

BTW, my credit rating is excellent in all the credit reference agencies, I am never refused credit or sales from any website... except SAMSUNG!!!

Humiliating customers without a care, it looks like they are making too much money and don't need our custom. I would advise you to look at other products and websites, Samsung.co.uk SUCKS!!!

0 Likes
Carrie7869
First Poster
Options

I ordered a Samsung TV last Friday and received an email on Monday saying my order has been cancelled and to contact Customer Services.  I phoned straight away to be connected to someone who was very faint and her English wasn’t so good.  She said something to do with in-house security but she couldn’t elaborate and said I would receive an email.  I didn’t receive any email.  I then phoned again on Monday and the agent, again couldn’t give me any information saying he would send an email.  I never received an email.  Yesterday I went to the chat facility and explained what happened and he said that my order has been deemed too high risk?  I don’t even know what that means?  Can someone give me a direct phone number so I can speak to someone direct please.  This is so frustrating!

0 Likes