Did you mean: 

[Music Corner] Listen or watch this...

(Topic created on: 17-03-2019 01:22 PM)
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Anonymous User

Mono_2.jpg

If you like something or not, or simply you found it interesting, post here Ghost

If you are one of those who listen or watch something and say ... wow I have to pass it ... this is your corner ...

We could have a good time commenting it hahaha :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

Comment is optional, but the best thing is if you want, tell us a little. 

Music, video, documentals, news, desing, motor, videoclip, art ... Show it !! or Sense  it!!

AN FRIEND US INFORM THAT IS RECOMENDABLE DESACTIVATE ALARMS IF YOU USE THIS CHANNEL, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

1,733 REPLIES 1,733
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Wispss_RpBP1.jpg

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Spoiler
Docs as mine(were), beautiful stolen'|' to us(myside) first and second time and third and

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Yet on Dec of 19:

"Using your phone as a form of ID at the airport or bar could become a reality. Qualcomm and Google have partnered up to work on a system secure enough to store a digital copy of your driver's license, passport and other forms of identification on your phone."

https://www.cnet.com/news/you-could-store-a-digital-drivers-license-on-your-phone-soon-heres-how-it-...

Nice baby, now in Spain that new new a   few days ago:

https://www.elespanol.com/omicrono/software/20200312/carnet-conducir-movil-descarga-dgt-app-oficial/...

and calm ehhh and resting enought to carry problems at lady bug to Frensca

as Analyst I cannn tell read above and tell me us if it is neccesary to continue more happyiest that before or carrying responsables to margen let down on ser??

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

0 Likes