Did you mean: 

[Music Corner] Listen or watch this...

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 12:46 PM)
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Anonymous User

Mono_2.jpg

If you like something or not, or simply you found it interesting, post here Ghost

If you are one of those who listen or watch something and say ... wow I have to pass it ... this is your corner ...

We could have a good time commenting it hahaha :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

Comment is optional, but the best thing is if you want, tell us a little. 

Music, video, documentals, news, desing, motor, videoclip, art ... Show it !! or Sense  it!!

AN FRIEND US INFORM THAT IS RECOMENDABLE DESACTIVATE ALARMS IF YOU USE THIS CHANNEL, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

1,733 REPLIES 1,733
OnFire
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
OnFire
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
OnFire
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
OnFire
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hey, 

I'm probably not the only one that has memories of epic moments seen or heard on TV..?Those who gave you goosebumps, emotional or extatic feelings..Well this is one of mine..It's from the first season of The Voice of Holland back in 2010!..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ni4hLRBLjM

I remember standing with my back to the tv and when I heard just a few words I've got goosebumps from heaf to toe and felt tears burning in my eyes..Then I turned around to watch who this guy was and saw is appearance..(at least to call authentic) and it was definitely no guy to introduce to your parents, but oh he's hot...(because he's obviously very confident to stand out of the crowd and al the tattoos, glasses..just the whole package makes him a bad boy!) 

At first I was mesmerized by his voice, and then his appearance..