Did you mean: 

[Music Corner] Listen or watch this...

(Topic created on: 16-10-2019 11:05 PM)
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Anonymous User

Mono_2.jpg

If you like something or not, or simply you found it interesting, post here Ghost

If you are one of those who listen or watch something and say ... wow I have to pass it ... this is your corner ...

We could have a good time commenting it hahaha :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

Comment is optional, but the best thing is if you want, tell us a little. 

Music, video, documentals, news, desing, motor, videoclip, art ... Show it !! or Sense  it!!

AN FRIEND US INFORM THAT IS RECOMENDABLE DESACTIVATE ALARMS IF YOU USE THIS CHANNEL, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

1,733 REPLIES 1,733
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Desde hace tiempo hay un tonto lava intentando saquearme y hackeando mi red, le voy a dar bien cuando mañana lo pesque por enterado, creo se de dónde procede y por dónde entra, está localizado, lo mismo le va a explotar algo rápido y veloz como mi rayo galáctico que le envio en este mismo momento, a ver que hace cuando cambie todo, si sigue con sus capturas e ideas locas de hacerme bien espiando...vaya gente rara que se saca de la manga lo que no tiene, le voy a dar bien por donde debe de entrar para ello :heavy-black-heart:

0 Likes
RpBP2
Pathfinder
Options

Banned again from...where? why?

There are some persons than will get down soon...I wait a strong corrective on them...bad as persons bad as workers too...all people there think similar to me :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

I go for you and not for me as you are trying...I save the words to tell at your most direct managers.

I don't play from back as someones do and then look for excuses about me :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

When someone who follows 23 sees that he cannot with me and abuses his absolute power, remember that I am the greatest angel of all, tiny you are an error there if you no recapacite about your shameless behavior :thinking-face:

0 Likes
RpBP2
Pathfinder
Options

0 Likes
RpBP2
Pathfinder
Options

0 Likes
RpBP2
Pathfinder
Options