Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Movie Club?

(Topic created on: 15-01-2022 12:37 PM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I watch a lot of movies, so just wondering if maybe Samsung Members can have a movie tab of some sorts for film aficionados like myself lol. Movies I've seen recently are;

- The Departed
- Catch me if you can
- Gangs of New York
2 REPLIES 2
StephK1
Options

Oooh, I'm always ready to chat about film!

I enjoyed Catch Me If You Can, but it was a good few years back that I watched it now. Before I studied for my film degree I was trying to watch as many 'modern classics' as possible, and that was one that I definitely liked. Although now I'm comfortable enough with my taste to say that I reckon Free Guy was one of the best films released recently! 😅 

A few other recent watches that I enjoyed are Those Who Wish Me Dead, Spencer, and of course, Spiderman No Way Home! 😁🕷

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Enjoyed Catch Me If You Can,The Departed, Spencer and Spiderman No Way Home too!

A few others I have watched fairly lately are Dune,The Father,A Boy Called Christmas.  Some classics rewatched include Forrest Gump, Die Hard,The Matrix, Shawshank Redemption,Schlinder's List.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.