Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing product warranty

(Topic created on: 29-04-2022 09:02 AM)
Frustrated5
Apprentice
Options

Hello I purchased 3 items in January 2021 and registered the items for the extended warranty. I have logged on today to My Samsung account and cannot see any products. I have called and experienced a very stressful 25 minute phone call, to be told without a serial number they cannot help me. I obtained a serial number for the Oven ( Cooker Hood and Hob are more difficult to obtain) and the advisor told me the product was registered, she was unable to find my other items even though she was clearly accessing my file. I have searched the community and can see 13 other issues similar to mine which is very concerning and none seem to be resolved satisfactorily.

Can anyone offer any help on their experience ? How do we raise a complaint ? I was given an email address ext.warranty@samsung.com  which i have contacted so will await their response.   

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'd sugg3st to await a response from your email @Frustrated5 

Serials for the cooker hood can usually be found inside where the motor is / where a carbon filter if relevant clips in.

On a hob the serial number is usually found underneath on its casing.

If the oven is fitted underneath the hob it would mean sliding the oven out.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Frustrated5
Apprentice
Options

Thank you , they have responded to say no SN no help. I have obtained the SN for the cooker hood, i now need to pay someone to slide the oven out as I cannot do it myself to obtain the SN for the Hob. Such a poor experience as I know all 3 items where registered 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome.

May I assume you no longer have the packaging ?

Also look St any manual or sheets that may have come with the appliances as one may have a sticker on it with the SN on.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes