Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for firmware update for Samsung "27 Odyssey G52A (LS27AG520NUXEN)

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 10:58 AM)
Neyam
First Poster
Options

Hey,

as i bouht the moniotr im experiencing issues where my screen goes black for 2 secs. It happens at least 3 times per hour (seems like losing signal while using DisplayPort). Same happens when I turn on HDR - this time it goes black whenever i move to second monitor and get back (plus the first case).

I read online its a firmware problem, but unfortunetly there is no firmware on samsung page, just manuals and easybox. I already checked for frimware for US ver. of the same monitor (read it works for EU ver. too). Samsung technical support is not very helpful and says that they only have whats on the page...

Version of my firmware is 1003.2 (saw that other monitors have even 1009). Monitor is connected to DP in Amd RX 7900 xt.

I would really like to get a newest stable firmware. If u do not have it for EU ver. the US ver. will be fine (S27AG520PN / LS27AG520PNXZA). I saw that @Emmi S helps here a lot if it comes to firmware.

47 REPLIES 47
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Neyam and thank you for your message! 

Hmm, I understand that problem can be frustrating, and hopefully the latest firmwire version can help you. I have attached it here. Let me know how it goes! 😊

/Emmi
Kaneology
First Poster
Options

Thanks to the latest firmware version, I was able to update my "LS27AG520NUXEN" from 1002.1 to 1004.4.  Now I would love to know what got changed between these version, is there some kind of changelog/patchnotes?

Thanks

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Kaneology generally we dont publish release notes, but asking our experts the are about smaller cosmetic changes and language updates in the menus 😊 

/Emmi
0 Likes
Isaac12
First Poster
Options

Hello @Emmi S , I have the US version of this monitor (LS27AG520PNXZA) and I am wondering if you have a file for the latest firmware. I tried asking in the US forum but have not received a response.

0 Likes
KreamyKappuccino
Journeyman
Options

i have exactly had a same Problem with you. Same GPU 7900XT POWERCOLOR, but mine is Odyssey G5 IPS 32" Flat. I try everything to fix the problem , from check the monitor problem at the store, until return the GPU with a new one, buy a new DP Cables. 

When monitor ttest with NVIDIA GPU, HDR ON/OFF, 165hz , using DP , it when Normal. *****! LOL. but i comeback home and try with 7900xt, the problem still exist . 

Is this the firmware work with all odyssey monitor including mine ? and how's the problem ? thx @Emmi S 

UPDATE: I've tried using this Firmware files but the monitor said that my monitor had a newer version. And my problem still exist 😞 

(LS32AG524PEXXD)

0 Likes
Isaac12
First Poster
Options

I have same exact problem with the same GPU (7900 xt powercolor hellhound) as well. Might be a problem with the new AMD gpus

0 Likes
KreamyKappuccino
Journeyman
Options

YEP 7900xt hellhound. If its problem from GPU, i think we should wait for new update Adrenaline software. I opened this topics to AMD Community to. but not answered yet. Oh I try with other monitor because i used 2 monitor (2nd monitor is A*C)(DP-DP), its Normal. never getting black screen . 

0 Likes
KreamyKappuccino
Journeyman
Options

Should I make a new topics to get fast response from CS ? 

0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Hi! @Isaac12 

Unfortunately, we do not have the firmware for models produced outside the Nordic countries.

/Daniel
0 Likes