Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's play a game: Would You Rather

(Topic created on: 24-01-2020 12:38 AM)
LizB
Explorer
Options

Thought this might be fun to see what everyone thinks. Feel free to add your own would you rathers! 

Would you rather:

• No internet OR have the government be able to track your every whereabout, action, and thought
  • The highest quality headphones (oh hey, Galaxy Buds :grinning-face-with-one-large-and-one-small-eye:) but only one side works OR airplane quality headphones that cut out for five seconds every minute
  • Go to the gym for an hour OR have your body experience the positive effects of having gone to the gym but you have no recollection of that hour (essentially, losing an hour of your life every time you choose to exercise - no pain but with the gain!). 

go.gif

For me, I think I'd pick:

• No internet
  • High quality headphones
  • Go to the gym (for real) 
14 REPLIES 14
AntS
Options

LOL. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

For me:

• No internet;
  • One-side working highest quality headphones;
  • Positive effects of gym only.
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options

I'll play!

For me;
- No internet.
- One-side highest quality headphones.
- Go to the gym. (Let me explain, although I look forward to seeing the positive effects gym is having on my body, I really like the physical and mental effect of exercise. I genuinely enjoy going to the gym, kickboxing etc. It's almost therapeutic.

Got one to ask: 

Would you rather have an apartment in a city of your choosing or a mansion in the country side in the country of your residence?

For me:

- A Mansion, please! 

AntS
Options

@SaudA ,

For me:

• Mansion. But reckon I'd need a chauffeur too.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kickboxing? Well, I guess I'm never messing with you, mate. :face-with-tears-of-joy::smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Haha, I just do it for the cardio!
LizB
Explorer
Options

You *enjoy* the gym!?

shock.gif

And it'll be a massive apartmet in the center of London for me :smiling-face: 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Would you rather:

• No internet OR have the government be able to track your every whereabout, action, and thought
  • The highest quality headphones (oh hey, Galaxy Buds ) but only one side works OR airplane quality headphones that cut out for five seconds every minute
  • Go to the gym for an hour OR have your body experience the positive effects of having gone to the gym but you have no recollection of that hour (essentially, losing an hour of your life every time you choose to exercise - no pain but with the gain!). 

For me:  No internet but a close call!

High quality Headphones that only work on one side

Positive effects of Gym only!

Would you rather have an apartment in a city of your choosing or a mansion in the country side in the country of your residence?

Mansion in country  i think the clear winner!

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Would you rather have the power of super speed or Invisibility?

I would go for Invisibility as might be more fun

Suppose you were informed by your boss you had to do one of two things for a charity fundraiser.

would you rather be sponsored to  do a Bungee Jump bungee.jpg 

or sponsored to  be drenched  in messy 

gunge

g.jpg

I think I would go for the gunge as would more apprehensive of the Bungee Jump! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

LizB
Explorer
Options

My difficulty with a mansion in the countryside would be not having access to other people. Cities have so much going on! I'd take a mansion in the countryside as a holiday getaway though if that counts - ha!

Okay...

Super speed or invisibility: Super speed 100% (imagine being able to travel the world, for free, faster than usual transport - I guess it depends on how fast super speed is)

Gunge or Bungee Jump: Unless it was potentially lethal gunge, it feels like the safer option :smiling-face:

AntS
Options

@JAMES4578 wrote:

Would you rather have the power of super speed or Invisibility?

It's a tough one for me, but I'd go for super speed. Especially as I tend to be a little lastminute.com when it comes to leaving the house in the morning. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

(Not that I'm lazy or disorganised. I'm just not fond of waiting for buses etc. so try to time it to minimise the wait.)

Suppose you were informed by your boss you had to do one of two things for a charity fundraiser.

would you rather be sponsored to  do a Bungee Jump 

or sponsored to  be drenched  in messy  gunge

Gunge. Can't be doing with heights. *shivers*