Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Klara still taking money despite phone being returned/Upgrade Programme Issues

(Topic created on: 30-03-2022 07:36 PM)
Todderik18
Navigator
Options

Anyone else having issues with klana / samsung. I returned my old phone once I upgraded and called the 0330 number to confirm all received, which it was, but today klana have taken a payment for the phone. Its even still showing as return in progress on the klana app. Samsung have confirmed they received the phone. What's going on samsung experts???

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Daniel87
Pathfinder
Options
I had this problem got hold of klarna before the took out the payment out and managed to get them to pause it untill Samsung pay the final balance.
The same advisor said it'd happened to a few customers
0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Thanks, let's hope they get it resolved m, and I got my money back
Daniel87
Pathfinder
Options
🤞🏼
0 Likes
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

Hi all, anyone else had any issues with the upgrade program.

I returned my phone beginning of march, had a confirmation that the phone that I had returned as part of the upgrade had been processed on the 9th of March with a confirmation reference.

The financial part is still live, no confirmation to klarna that its been returned. I called samsung last week they advised it would be sorted. A payment has now come out and no response from samsung. 

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
After calling the trade in team on 03332 079 676 ... I then got an update via klara, my phone is now "paid" hoping that's the end of that. But now I have to track down the over payment which was taken on 28th as it shouldn't have been. Wish me luck
0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options

@Gart1 wrote:

Hi all, anyone else had any issues with the upgrade program.

I returned my phone beginning of march, had a confirmation that the phone that I had returned as part of the upgrade had been processed on the 9th of March with a confirmation reference.

The financial part is still live, no confirmation to klarna that its been returned. I called samsung last week they advised it would be sorted. A payment has now come out and no response from samsung. 

Any suggestions?

Yes, see my latest post, you're not the only one

0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Try the trade in team on 03332 079 676
0 Likes
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Anyone having Klana upgrade or extra payment issues call the trade in team on 03332 079 676. Direct number, you will need the order reference of the trade in
0 Likes
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

Thank you for the reply, just had a notification in the last few mins advising that klarna side is paid off, great. However they took a payment today too 🤨

Hope they sort that soon for all of us.

0 Likes