Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer make "custom stickers"

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Rockspoon
Journeyman
Options

I have an S22 Ultra and got the new One UI 6.1 a few days ago. I have appreciated that upgrade and the AI ​​features that came with it. But I recently discovered something in the gallery that bothers me a lot. When you edit a picture, you can no longer make your own stickers. Or, you cannot choose which part of the image you want to make into a sticker. The AI ​​itself automatically chooses which part of the image it thinks will be good, and that's it. Why do I no longer have the option to choose which part of the image I want to cut out? The AI ​​often does a terrible job of choosing what to cut out. Am I being stupid and missing some setting, or is Samsung thinking I can't handle the responsibility of cropping my own photos?

Jag har en S22 Ultra och fick nya One UI 6.1 för någon dag sedan. Jag har uppskattat den uppgraderingen och AI-funktionerna som följde med den. Men nyss upptäckte jag en grej i galleriet som stör mig väldigt. När man redigerar en bild så kan man inte längre göra egna stickers. Eller, man kan inte välja själv vilken del av bilden som man vill göra till en sticker. AI:n väljer själv automatiskt vilken del av bilden som den tycker blir bra, och så är det med det. Varför har jag inte längre själv möjligheten att välja vilken del av bilden jag vill klippa ut? AI:n gör ofta ett pissdåligt jobb i att välja vad den ska klippa ut. Är det jag som är dum och missar någon inställning, eller är det Samsung som tror att jag inte klarar av ansvaret att klippa mina egna bilder?

5 REPLIES 5
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Rockspoon!

This feature is no longer available. We thank you for your feedback and I will take this further internally.

/Daniel
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
You mean it is no longer available for s22 series? Since I can still do it on my s23 ultra and s24 ultra. Both using OneUI 6.1
0 Likes
btaveras
Student
Options

How are you doing it? I can still create stickers, but the part of the image that gets stickered is auto selected for me, I can't edit that selection at all anymore. So if what's auto selected isn't what I actually wanted to sticker, I don't have the option to change that. Is there something I'm missing?

0 Likes
Db43
First Poster
Options

Being able to create custom stickers was one of the best functions of Samsung gallery and one of the few things that causes me to use it over Google Photos. We need this feature back! 

JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
I think I mixed this one upp. I thought it was about making stickers was gone, but custom ones I need to check. If I can still make one and you mean by drawing around a area and it will become as a sticker?
0 Likes