Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got the delivery notice for my pre-order from 5-6 weeks ago - will I still be able to get the free galaxy buds?

(Topic created on: 20-04-2022 09:58 PM)
Shero
Journeyman
Options

Good evening, 

I Pre-ordered the new S22 Ultra 5-6 weeks ago, and I just got the delivery notice from DHL that it will be delivered tomorrow.  

my question is, am I still going to be able to get the free galaxy buds? 

thank you.  

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If it was a part of the promotion when you got the phone, then yes.
Once you have it
You will need the phones IMEI number and your proof of purchase
Going to the claim site and claim from here

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers/en-GB
Shero
Journeyman
Options

thanks for  your help.

0 Likes
Hilly68
Apprentice
Options
This is an interesting question.... I ordered 2 A53 5G last week, but the earliest delivery date is 4th May. As I have not had an invoice yet, will I still be able to claim the Buds??.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If it was a valid promotion at the time of purchase, then yes.
The promotion may have ended since for example, but because it was there at the time of purchase. You will still be able to claim once your phones arrive
Shero
Journeyman
Options

the buds were part of a pre order bundle for S22. I don't think they are included with A53.

0 Likes
Hilly68
Apprentice
Options
Yes, the promotion also includes the A53 5G. I have an email copy of my chat with the Samsung chat as I was placing my order in which he stated that I would get them, but I wonder if they will try and avoid it if they date my invoice upon despatch and they use that rather than the date I placed my order and paid my deposit??
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Should be the date you placed your order
Shero
Journeyman
Options

So I got my phone today and I was able to order the free buds. Hopefully it will be the same for you. 

0 Likes
Hilly68
Apprentice
Options
Well, if I don't, both phones will be going back 😉