Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got a happy birthday email....

(Topic created on: 01-07-2022 09:40 PM)
A12user
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the birthday email..... really nice and an offer of 15% off, ALREADY EXPIRED apparently, just about as useful as all the other messages I've been sent from Samsung,  really need to press UNSUBSCRIBE!

6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @A12user ,

first of all, Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂! I hope that you had a great one or will have if this hasn't been passed yet. Can we ask when did you get this email and send us a screenshot of the terms and conditions so we can investigate this? 

0 Likes
A12user
Apprentice
Options

I got it today, my birthday and even in the email itself it said it had expired!   Dont worry about it too much I probably wouldn't have used it anyway and I've now unsubcribed to stop any more silly messages.  I note that another thread suggests the offer was only good until last night it seems.

0 Likes
Sol333
First Poster
Options

Samsung you totally outdid yourself this year, I must say I've always wanted an expired gift code for my birthday. Thank you for making today very special 

InkedScreenshot_20220701-142719_Gmail.jpg

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I have now added that post to this thread and I would raise this with the relevant team to get it sorted as this shouldn't be happening @A12user and @Sol333 . Myself or any other moderators will reach you with an update. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Is there a date in the terms and conditions. I got the same email and mine has small print says expires next month.
0 Likes
Altaf
Apprentice
Options
Yes
0 Likes