Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it me or is Samsung just really poor software

(Topic created on: 15-02-2022 09:14 AM)
Manish3
Explorer
Options

Something always seems to be breaking, why not stop adding stuff and fix what is there! Support is also useless and regurgitating unrelated messages.

15 REPLIES 15
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
All that was missing is "I'm going back to Apple!" Half of these seem to be pro trolls here just to cause tension and disrupt the user community. That's not unique to Samsung Members website/app either. You get the same on all tech forums and it makes me wonder if they are paid for doing so sometimes. I know there's a certain country employing these tactics on comments sections of news pages. So in theory the same could happen in the tech sector.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I wish they would seek me out and pay me, I would flame apple in a heart beat maybe why they not hiring me cose I would do it for free 🤣
0 Likes
Ceej1979
First Poster
Options

I think it's a fair point. I've owned S21, Zflip2, Zfold2 and have sold all 3 within a year. There is something about Samsung software that I just can't stand. I think it's a bit cartoony? Like the icons are a bit Hello Kitty? I don't like some of the Samsung bloatware which is repetitive (usually duplicating something already on Android) and useless.

And I'm not an Apple user. I have a Pixel 6. But this form is for real feedback. Not a a site to be policed by fans.

Maybe Samsung will see this and do something about it. Make things more neutral

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I'm not a fan, there are alternative launchers and themes available from Samsung's app store and Google Play Store. I use Nova Launcher for a more stock appearance and it works great. The post I made was based on the lack of constructive feedback in the original post. It was just a rant so was treated as such. If people have fair comments like yours then fair enough
0 Likes
sfenech
First Poster
Options

The software used to work great.  These days I have to unplug the TV to get apps to load almost daily.     I replaced my main TV with an LG because of this and am getting ready to replace our other 2 smaller TV's.    They need to do more testing before they push out software updates.    This is just horrible for such a large company that used to make amazing TV's.     I'm about totally done with Samsung products, I hope they fix this issue soon before others do the same.   

0 Likes
Prabin94
Apprentice
Options

Maybe i can help.. 

got a monitor for almost £500 

software issue - tv hangs, the cable provided didnt work after few weeks, sound didnt work randomly. 

sent my receipt samsung gave me, recording and all info they wanted. Then wrong department. twice.... then after that its a cycle. they just tell you to unplug and plug back in. and then i spend 1-2 hours for them to tell me to restart my monitor.. 

7 weeks in no refund and for repair they want recording AGAIN and a VAT receipt which they failed to provide. 

I have spent a good 10k on them total. now its gonna be 0 for life. LG tv and that. Horrible experience with Samsungs software. Ive spent over 5 hours in 3 chats and again they want recording after recording. whats the point in that? they just delaying it and irritating me so i gave up and decided Samsung was a mistake in my life 

0 Likes