Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Discord an option?

(Topic created on: 28-02-2022 10:41 PM)
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Hi guys.
I am just thinking if having an Official Samsung Discord channel wold be a good thing.
In my opinion it would help the community so much more as in.
- Live tech support via video call.
- Photos and screenshot of any issues and bugs reported problems for any type of device or Samsung products. 
- Chats and interactiv threads by users regarding ideeas and more.
In my opinion Discord wold be a plus to the Samsung Community. In this days 99% of the community has a Discord id. 
Having a Discord will be a relief for all the struggling users trying to post in the right section the issues that they have with their device. 

Please evreyone lets boost this thread and make it possible. 

Lets make a bigg. Yes guys. Thankyou so much. 
Kindly Stefan 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
I doubt Samsung is going to scrap their in house community app, but a Discord Server would be nice indeed. Saying that, Samsung Member app does a bit more than just chats, for example the diagnostic features.
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Thats true but it also can be done with an easy interface integration like discord. To upload the issue straight in a room or a chat where you can get support not only by moderators that sometimes you wait for them up to 10 15 min . You can get help faster from the entire community. Not evreyone here has notifications on for Samsung Members on when you post an issue. But discord 99% of us are mostly on.