Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Im a novice on all this.

(Topic created on: 25-12-2018 06:07 PM)
TabBO
Explorer
Options

Hi is there anybody out there?. Im new on this don't know what I'm doing. And don't know if this message will get out. This is my first go on this.Dont know how to use this site!

30 REPLIES 30
TabBO
Explorer
Options
Sorry something went wrong there! Blush again. Please if you are able to can u tell me how I can get a better profile on this site than the one I've got?
0 Likes
TabBO
Explorer
Options
Hi SjorsK. I'm a mid eighties gal. This is only the second smart phone I've had. I'm a bit clueless when it comes to tech. The mobile I had b4 isn't even made now!!😃
0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
No worries,

You can change your profile by following this link:
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

If there is something specific you wish to change I can send you the direct link.

I'm actually quite impressed that you have managed to come this far 😁

I hope that you like your new phone, the world is full of new possibilities and its possible to meet people that you would never have met otherwise. 😁
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TabBO wrote:

Hi thanks, I feel like th girl who's not got the dress code when showing up at a party.🙄

That'll soon pass as you venture down the road of the smartphone world ! :winking-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

TabBO
Explorer
Options

Hey thanks I've really appreciated your support and encouragement. 😊I'm just glad I've met you yourself on this site.I can't find on the link u kindly gave me, how I can get a different icon by my name. I think I'm missing something on it. I'll take a bow tho and mike drop for my efforts ha ha !

0 Likes
TabBO
Explorer
Options

Thanks,I think I need to try and move on from my being a novice! Getting a bit silly for me now. Got a Samsung J3 (17) naieve in thinking it would be easier to use than latest model also cos of being cheaper cos I'm clumsy! Glad u don't bite 😁 mmm,I think physically impossible through my phone hey?!

TabBO
Explorer
Options
Ive changed my pic as u can see actually worked it out myself. Duh! It was obvious silly me
TabBO
Explorer
Options
Changed my pic at long last. Got it ,not special pic tho but anything is better than the one I had b4 hey!🐵
TabBO
Explorer
Options
Thanks I appreciate that😀
DannyT
Options
Nicely done, @TabBO.

Welcome to the Community.

You have all our brilliant users that have helped you out already, then you also have us mods that can help out too.

Always happy to help!

Welcome to the Community!