Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas for future updates

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 09:48 PM)
Vxd
Pioneer
Options
Hey Samsung, I have a bunch of cool ideas that maybe could get use of in future updates? Anyways im gonna write some of them down here incase you guys need free insperation:

Better lockscreen costumization

More widgets from other apps

More widgets on the lock screen

More support for the color palette on app icons

Cooler animations

7 REPLIES 7
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
More widgets from other apps that part is nothing what Samsung do. Phone detects from apps itself if app comes with widgets. If app does not have any then there won't be any widget listed from app in widget list, so that is up to the app developer than Samsung.
0 Likes
Vxd
Pioneer
Options
I know, but maybe samsung could talk with the app creators and get them to make some widgets available for samsung too
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
I don't think you understood what I mean. App developers don't make widget for specific phones. They make widget available in their app and from there every android phone will fetch it and list the widget up into widget list.

So samsung does not have to do anything on this part. Only devs of app has to decide if they want widgets for their apps or not.
0 Likes
Vxd
Pioneer
Options
I said nothing about specific phones, I meant what you mean, that the devs off the apps have to make some more widgets available for android
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Actually you did, you said that samsung shall talk to app creators and get them to make some widgets available for samsung too. So in away you did
0 Likes
Vxd
Pioneer
Options
Man just leave me alone
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Vxd 

Thanks for the feedback and ideas, some things are up to the apps themselves to develop for android. I will forward your feedback within Samsung! 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes