Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I won a prize on match the pairs

(Topic created on: 15-06-2021 09:44 PM)
ukshotter
Journeyman
Options
So my daughter's been asking what did we win dad for winning on the pairs game well I've just received email from samsung so here we go😂 youve won 10% off Galaxy Note20 Ultra/Galaxy Z Fold2/Galaxy S20 FE/any Samsung Galaxy S21 device)😂😂😂 Bless her think she was hopeing for a prize thanx for that samsung👍🏾

Direct message me if you want the voucher 
11 REPLIES 11
keugier
Navigator
Options
I have the same thing ! The excitement waiting for that email only to be disappointed when I read it 🤣
0 Likes
ukshotter
Journeyman
Options
I can't believe they actually had the cheek to call it a prize
0 Likes
Lindak439
Explorer
Options
I was told I'd won something but it won't say what. This was almost three weeks ago. I've not even received any emails. I spoke to Samsung customer support. They asked which competition I was talking about and is it on Samsung members app. I told them yes. They then said that they didn't have a clue what I was talking about.???.I was told that when they find out on the members app what competition it is they will send me an email to confirm that it's even there.When they find it they said that they will also put a comment on the members app to explain whether its a scam or not. Beats me why they are so confused over whether they have an ongoing game on here. Anyway they haven't posted on here like they said they would and I've received no email either. So now I'm giving up. Just not gonna bother entering anything ever again.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Just done the game and received a email with a 10% disc code on the same devices. I won't need this code... anyone else want it let me know... although... pretty certain you will get the same prize if you do the "competition" lol.
0 Likes
Lindak439
Explorer
Options

Ok this is a post about the competition. As you can see I am not a liar. This has gone on for almost two weeks. Samsung sort it out clipboard_image_1624541322512.jpg
0 Likes
scole91
First Poster
Options
If you still have the code, I'd love to use it. Thanks
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Someone inboxed me for it but no harm in trying it just in case they haven't used it. Will get it for you now.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I've sent it to your inbox.
0 Likes
scole91
First Poster
Options
Much appreciated 🙂
0 Likes