Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really want a small samsung

(Topic created on: 22-02-2024 06:25 PM)
nisse07
Apprentice
Options
I've looked for a 5'4 inch ish relatively new samsung but it doesn't seem to exist. Which makes me sad because I really like using samsung and doesn't want to buy Apple Mini because they're way too expensive. Or change to some other Android brand. The phone I have now, A52s 5g, is fine in terms of functions even tho it is starting to lag after 2.5 years of usage. It cost 435 usd which is the price for pricey budgetsamsungs. So something similar to this phone, even though I don't need the same good battery. The problem is that the demand is low, but if people who want a small samsung came together, samsung might make an exclusive phone just for us, so that we doesn't have to buy some other brand. That's my hope at least.

16 REPLIES 16
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
You can find a really cheap one
nisse07
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, that phone could work if I don't find a smaller one, but to afford it i'd have to find it second hand
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
Yeah but there is actually new ones that is cheap
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
Should I send a link?
nisse07
Apprentice
Options
Sure
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yeah, smaller phones seems to be out of fashion sadly. 😞

If I were you, I would probably look for a pre-owned S22/23 (not plus/ultra) - or- a pre-owned Galaxy flip 3/4, the flip format makes it easy to have in a pocket or hold, and is only big when you are using it.  You can get those at good prices, and you do get more value for the money than with newer budget series phones IMHO.

Also there are som good refurbed options out there which means you get a phone with a new battery and screen at a very good cost.