Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really want a small samsung

(Topic created on: 01-03-2024 07:53 AM)
nisse07
Apprentice
Options
I've looked for a 5'4 inch ish relatively new samsung but it doesn't seem to exist. Which makes me sad because I really like using samsung and doesn't want to buy Apple Mini because they're way too expensive. Or change to some other Android brand. The phone I have now, A52s 5g, is fine in terms of functions even tho it is starting to lag after 2.5 years of usage. It cost 435 usd which is the price for pricey budgetsamsungs. So something similar to this phone, even though I don't need the same good battery. The problem is that the demand is low, but if people who want a small samsung came together, samsung might make an exclusive phone just for us, so that we doesn't have to buy some other brand. That's my hope at least.

16 REPLIES 16
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Thanks for sharing feedback @nisse07 - I will send this further within Samsung and I will keep my fingers crossed something like this will be launched in the future! 🤞

/Emmi
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
The smallest one that is relatively new is the s23
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
The standard version is 6'1
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
I have a 6'2 samsung s20 5g and the standard s23 is smäller than mine
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
*Smaller
nisse07
Apprentice
Options
That one is for sure smaller than mine, but I don't have the money for such an expensive phone, and I still feel it would be too big unfortunately
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
That's true I am going to look after a cheaper one
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
You can also buy the standard s22
ExpertofPhones
Pioneer
Options
It is also 6'1