Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help . I can't not decide which phone I have to take

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 07:48 PM)
ernest90
Explorer
Options
Both are on contract . I have Fold 3 nearly 1 month from sky they give me 31 days for changing my mind before I had Galaxy s20 ultra and still can't decide 
Today came to my house another GALAXY S21 ULTRA a d I can't make decision ...
If you can help me that's will great I will appreciate .thank u .

15 REPLIES 15
RKKK
Pioneer
Options
Ha, exactly what I was hesitating. I've now kept both, they complement each other.
0 Likes
ernest90
Explorer
Options
That's true but I'm not that rich person 😀😀😀 ... I really don't know 😕 .. its very hard decision cos both phones are phenomenal.. for comfort it's better s21u . But for work FOLD3 ...
0 Likes
RKKK
Pioneer
Options
If I had to give up one, it would be the Fold 3, although I've got both, I still use s21u most of the time, as I reckon Fold 3 only for some occasions, tbh.
Nizam_Ahmed
Pioneer
Options
Keep fold. Won't regret it. Also will get higher trade in values down the line and updates
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
I would say If you're into your gaming and taking notes and all that then it would be the fold because the reason being it's a phone and a tablet all in one I know the fold is just water resistant but I would imagine the ultra would be dust and water and I would say the ultra cameras would be better than the fold but I'm not really bothered about that Plus as well I'm not really bothered about the s pen what comes with this I have watched a lot of YouTube videos about the fold 3 It's got it's good and bad points but has an all phones got that I do like the folds but at the moment I'm on a contract and it's way too expensive but hopefully they'll drop it down in price🤞🤞
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
https://youtu.be/y-QyDjqLe_I

I think this case would suit you down to the ground All them other cases what they made for the fold I'm not really keen on them
BaronXL
Apprentice
Options
S21 ultra for me if I have to choose...I like simple things myself. So it depends on your taste. Goodluck
ernest90
Explorer
Options
That's True. ... it's a just phone .. my biggest problem is in the bed when I watch some movie . Fold have gorgeous screen but it's so uncomfortable to hold .. my gf telling why I using smartphone when we have TV in room.. but she didn't understand on my privacy 😀😀😀😀
0 Likes
BaronXL
Apprentice
Options
Privacy 🤫🤫🤫😂😂😂
0 Likes